Sebastian Kaine Chavez

Sebastian Kaine Chavez
"Let him sleep... for when he wakes, he will move mountains." ~Napoleon

"Owl Be There"

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sebi's Big Day














































This past Sunday Sebastian had quite the day. At the 9 o'clock service of church he was dedicated to the Lord. Jose and I feel so blessed having Sebi in our lives...he is so happy and so healthy and we wanted his life to be blessed and prayed over. So, the pastor anointed him with oil and prayed for his life to be blessed. The church even gave him a special letter and his very own bible with his name in it. It was a very a special service for us. Grandma Ellen, Poppy Chambo, Auntie Jenni, Gavin, Colleen and Brett all attended the service. And that made it even more special to have them all there.
After that Grandma and Poppy took us out for breakfast. Then when we got home Mommy and Daddy took me in the pool for the 1st time. I love the pool! Daddy was splashing around and making me laugh so much. I was even kicking my legs in the pool. Daddy said when I get a little bigger I can teach him to swim. He..He..He.. :)
Whew...what a day. I slept very good that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment