Sebastian Kaine Chavez

Sebastian Kaine Chavez
"Let him sleep... for when he wakes, he will move mountains." ~Napoleon

"Owl Be There"

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pot-Luck Pool Party






















Since most of Mommie's teacher friends are off for the summer she decided it would be fun to host a Pot-Luck Pool Party at our house. Of course of all days it rained. But, we made the most of it. I was sooo impressed by the food that everyone brought. Our neighbor Denise made the cutest cupcakes ever! She put bathing suits made with frosting on teddy grahams to look like they were sunbathing on top of the cupcakes and not to mention they were...Yumm-o. Grandma Ellen even took time out of her day at work to stop by for a bit. There were lots of food, babies and chit-chat. We had a great time. After everyone left Mommie's friend Kerrie stayed with Joshie and we hung out in my crib. I kept trying to show them my belly button and Joshua kept raising his arms. Joshua and I are so silly together.

No comments:

Post a Comment