It sure was a hot day but we had such a great time with both sides of the family together. The 1st picture is of all the mommies. I finally met my Tia Dolores and she gave me a very special bracelet with my initials on it. I was also able to meet all of my cousins too. I love my BIG family. Everyone had a great time swimming, playing Mexican Bingo, Cousin Colby had sooo much fun looking at the doggies and Daddy did a great job on the grill.Monday, June 21, 2010
Mother's Day BBQ
It sure was a hot day but we had such a great time with both sides of the family together. The 1st picture is of all the mommies. I finally met my Tia Dolores and she gave me a very special bracelet with my initials on it. I was also able to meet all of my cousins too. I love my BIG family. Everyone had a great time swimming, playing Mexican Bingo, Cousin Colby had sooo much fun looking at the doggies and Daddy did a great job on the grill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment