Sebastian Kaine Chavez

Sebastian Kaine Chavez
"Let him sleep... for when he wakes, he will move mountains." ~Napoleon

"Owl Be There"

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Kerri's growing belly

Week 19~I was driving home on Friday from work singing and happily driving along. When all of the sudden on the left side of my belly I felt a little, "dink" a flicker in my belly. I just knew it was our little baby just saying, "Hi" and happily moving around in my belly.
Week 20~The baby has been moving a lot so far this week. Every once in a while I feel little bubbles and movements in my belly. I guess it is called~quickening. Right below my belly button it feels hard. It might be the baby's head or foot right there. My belly is getting bigger and I'm feeling really good and still pretty energetic. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment